Tribes of Tanzania Safari
In light of recent demand for more cultural safaris, we have launched packages for Tanzania Tribes safaris that is focused on immersing you in the local culture.
The package includes the;
- Marangu village tour
- Lake Eyasi Hadzabe experience
- Usambara culture experience
- Mto Wa Mbu walking or cycling tour: Explore a bustling market town where locals meet to sell and buy goods.
- Iraqw Visit: Interact with the Iraqw people who also call the Lake Eyasi region home.
- Maasai community visit: Overnight and spend time with the local Maasai community.
For people enchanted by the tribes of Tanzania, this is their best package.
Ngorongoro Highlands Trekking
For the more adventurous, we also offers a seven-day Ngorongoro Highlands trek that truly immerses you in the local culture.
Accompanied by a Maasai guide and overnight in villages from the tourist trail, this intense seven-day hike gets you well and truly off-the-beaten-path.
Your trip also includes a chance to enjoy an Ngorongoro Crater game drive!
Customize Culture Package
Visiting Tanzania tribes you’ll discover more than 120 different tribal groups living very much in the present, a human tapestry weaving traditional with modern, rural with urban. It’s the only place in Africa where you can find this level of tribal diversity. In fact, Tanzania tribe’s represent all four of the continent’s major ethnolinguistic groups—Bantu, Cushitic, Nilotic, and Khoisan.
We proud ourselves on our ability to customize an itinerary to suit your tastes, so don’t hesitate to contact our experts to arrange your cultural safari.