- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Cycling in Arusha National Park is a fun and thrilling way to experience this magnificent park
- Total Distance: 22km
- Path: Off road
- Highlights: Abundant animals, Beautiful scenery
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Often overlooked by safari goers, despite offering the opportunity to explore a captivating diversity of habitats within a few hours. This tour lets you explore beautiful areas of the park rarely visited while on safari hence giving you the ultimate wilderness experience. Apart from the wildlife and scenery there is a wealth of history you will uncover from this tour including the history of the park and the early missionaries who used to live in this area. In order to ensure your complete safety and comfort, you will be accompanied with an armed ranger and support vehicle(s) throughout your tour. Whenever you get tired you can just hop off your bike and onto the support vehicle. Come explore one of Tanzania’s most beautiful parks with us.
- Two or more class guides. Each of our trips has a minimum of two First class guides, you will have additional guides to ensure that you always enjoy superior Customer service Bike Mechanic. Who will perform a wide range of repairs on Bikes during the trip
- Trip Accomodations. Each and every night you’ll retreat to the best hotels or Tents in the region
- Snacks and drinks Each day’s Ride. Most Meals All breakfasts and most lunches and dinners are included in the price of your trip.
- Private Tours, Tastings, Entrance fees, Park fees, Rescue fees, Crew salaries and all that kind of stuff
- Support vehicle. We support you both on and off the bike. We always have one guide in our support vehicle and the other cycling along side you. They’ll fill up your water bottles, change your tire, call for a shuttle or shuttle you up the hill, provide you with local insight and make sure everyone is on the right track
- Transportation during the trip. Our trips often take place off-the beaten track. So on our trips we provide transportation both at the beginning and at the end of your trip.
- Luggage Transfers. We will ensure that your bags are safely delivered to your hotel room or Campsite.
- Airport pick up/Transfer to Airport. (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Mountain Bikes
- Camping gears like Tents, Chairs ,Tables ,Sleeping, bag and Mattress
- First Aid Kit
- Water 1.5 liters or 3 liters – everyday
- Lodging before and after the trip (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Personal items purchased during the trip
- Tip. Much appreciated Professional guides and the best rides.
- Tour Itinerary
There are no comments yet.