- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Cycle through the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro and witness the day to day lives of the Chagga people who inhabit these areas
- Days: 4
- Path: Off road & paved road
- Highlights: Amazing scenery, Cycling at the base of Mt Kilimanjaro, Wildlife can be seen like monkeys, Canoe and swimming, Hiking
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
The hilly terrain makes it a challenging ride as you pass the Kidia, Marangu and Mwika villages but then you finish off with a relaxing downhill ride to the beautiful Lake Chala, a caldera lake on the edge of the border and Overnight at the campsite.
- wo or more class guides. Each of our trips has a minimum of two First class guides, you will have additional guides to ensure that you always enjoy superior Customer service Bike Mechanic. Who will perform a wide range of repairs on Bikes during the trip
- Trip Accomodations. Each and every night you’ll retreat to the best hotels or Tents in the region
- Snacks and drinks Each day’s Ride. Most Meals All breakfasts and most lunches and dinners are included in the price of your trip.
- Private Tours, Tastings, Entrance fees, Park fees, Rescue fees, Crew salaries and all that kind of stuff
- Support vehicle. We support you both on and off the bike. We always have one guide in our support vehicle and the other cycling along side you. They’ll fill up your water bottles, change your tire, call for a shuttle or shuttle you up the hill, provide you with local insight and make sure everyone is on the right track
- Transportation during the trip. Our trips often take place off-the beaten track. So on our trips we provide transportation both at the beginning and at the end of your trip.
- Luggage Transfers. We will ensure that your bags are safely delivered to your hotel room or Campsite.
- Airport pick up/Transfer to Airport. (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Mountain Bikes
- Camping gears like Tents, Chairs ,Tables ,Sleeping, bag and Mattress
- First Aid Kit
- Water 1.5 liters or 3 liters – everyday
- Lodging before and after the trip (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Personal items purchased during the trip
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4