- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Usambara valley bike tour. Tasting local wines
- Cycling adventure
- Lushoto, Soni, Bumbuli, Sakharani wine, Maweni, Soni full day.
- Meeting point: at the hotel after breakfast.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT & ITINERARY
Our bike tour start from Lushoto through tamac road to Soni then catch the rough road to Bumbuli and Sakharani. The tour is popular for good reason, you will enjoy the unique experience of cycling to Sakharani wine. One of the local winery for tasting and back to Soni to catch transport back to Lushoto. You will be led by Dennis a local knowledgeable guide who will enhance your understanding of the usambara history and the romantic Sakharani wine bottle and macadamia nuts. With the first mile or so, you will relax as you discover the pace definitely catered to tourists. The emphasis is on enjoying the scenery of usambara mountain’s and discover the local wineyard. A long the way don’t let the beautiful of usambara valley scenery pass you. Continue cycling with small trails and rough road to maweni for your lunch. After enjoying your lunch have few minutes for rest and continue cycling all the way to Soni and catch the bus to Lushoto or extend the cycling back to Lushoto. Experience the Sakharani wine trip to create memories you will never forget.
- Two or more class guides. Each of our trips has a minimum of two First class guides, you will have additional guides to ensure that you always enjoy superior Customer service Bike Mechanic. Who will perform a wide range of repairs on Bikes during the trip
- Trip Accomodations. Each and every night you’ll retreat to the best hotels or Tents in the region
- Snacks and drinks Each day’s Ride. Most Meals All breakfasts and most lunches and dinners are included in the price of your trip.
- Private Tours, Tastings, Entrance fees, Park fees, Rescue fees, Crew salaries and all that kind of stuff
- Support vehicle. We support you both on and off the bike. We always have one guide in our support vehicle and the other cycling along side you. They’ll fill up your water bottles, change your tire, call for a shuttle or shuttle you up the hill, provide you with local insight and make sure everyone is on the right track
- Transportation during the trip. Our trips often take place off-the beaten track. So on our trips we provide transportation both at the beginning and at the end of your trip.
- Luggage Transfers. We will ensure that your bags are safely delivered to your hotel room or Campsite.
- Airport pick up/Transfer to Airport. (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Mountain Bikes
- Camping gears like Tents, Chairs ,Tables ,Sleeping, bag and Mattress
- First Aid Kit
- Water 1.5 liters or 3 liters – everyday
- Lodging before and after the trip (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Personal items purchased during the trip
- Day 1